We bring you yet another technology insight. Here are instructions on how to install Windows on Android Tablet or android phone. This may sound unrealistic but you can actually install Windows Operating system on Android Phone or tablet. In particular, you can install and run windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 on android tablet or android phone. This goes for android kitkat, android lollipop and even the latest android marshmallow.
‘Change my software’ has other functionalities but for today we will solely focus on its function of installing windows on android devices.
Requirements to install windows on android
First and foremost, prior to having the need to run the Windows on Android phone, the following should be taken into consideration. Make sure that you’ve;
- • Android Tablet or Phone
- • Personal Computer/Laptop.
- • High-speed internet connection.
- • USB Cable
- • Change My Software.
- • High-speed Internet Connection
- • 15 Minutes of your time.
- • Best app for getting a free recharge: the would be Mcent free recharging app for the PC
- • Best file transfer applications: the best would be the Xender file transferring app for your PC.
The below is the chronological illustrations of how one would download and run windows on the Android phone.
- To begin with, from your Android tablet, tap on Menu option, then select “Settings”.
- Click the “Developer options”, after which you place a checkmark next to the “USB debugging.” Your PC will be enabled to make changes on the Android when connected through the USB.
- Basing on the type of windows you need, select “Change my software” option and chose the best version of Windows edition you need”, this software is going to change your Android OS to Windows OS or vice versa.
- Download Change my Software version. Here is the link to the download. (Alternatively such for the software elsewhere on the internet like 4Shared. We can’t share the link due to Copyright issues). I hoped there was a way to download Change my Software full versions for free with no surveys but recently they introduced surveys.
- Having your devices connected, launch Change my software Windows version on your computer
- Follow up the on-screen prompts for installing “Change My Software” on your computer. This program is going to launch when the installation has completed.
- Connect your Android tablet/phone to your computer using the USB cable.
- Then select Android > Windows (8/8.1/7/XP) to install the windows on an android tablet.
- If you your device is working properly, click on continue.
- Choose your language. This is quite remarkable.
- By selecting the language, windows driver download will automatically start.
- When the download process has completed, click on the “Install” button.
- You have the option to on “Remove Android”. When you do not want to run a dual-boot (Windows&Android), then you will only run windows on the Android phone. Ignoring that option will mean running a dual boot (Windows&Android).
- The process of Windows installation will start on your Android device. Wait until the completion process and all the features and files are installed.
- When all features and files have been installed, the Android mobile/tablet will automatically reboot.
- After rebooting the device, select either Windows or Android to use on your android mobile.